The Root Sixteen team has very specific collections experience and expertise to assist clients in achieving their objectives. This experience includes:
- Running an outsourced collections business for UK & Irish auto & unsecured assets.
- Responsibility for collections efficiencies, risk mitigation and recoveries programs in a broadly based European financial services business.
- Management of a portfolio of mortgage assets (incl. 3rd party service provider oversight).
- Installation and early adoption of Predictive Dialling and Workflow Systems in Ireland.
- Implementing the first Written Off Debt Sale Program for Auto assets in Ireland.
Our collections services are tailored to meet different client objectives and requirements. To date these have comprised:
- Maximising cash collections and minimising losses in a compliant manner.
- Putting in place a dynamic set of collections strategies & processes.
- Establishing a robust fit for purpose collections structure.
- Coaching, up-skilling, and incentivising the collections team.
- Constructing performance dashboards to help measure and manage collections.
Working with international and local management teams, we can provide a range of services which include the following.
- Collection Strategies & Processes
- Collections Infrastructure Audit
- Identifying the Right MIS
- Written Off Debt Sales
- People Development
- 3rd Party Review